West Hollywood, 8520 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069
We make each day great - together. We create an exciting work atmosphere with a culture focused on our team, guests, and community. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."
Restaurant General Manager
Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving deliciously classic burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine, and more. With our fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively community-gathering place unlike any other. As we experience tremendous growth, our leaders are the driving force to our continued success. We are seeking a positive and enthusiastic General Manager who loves to serve! This is an excellent opportunity for a leader with at least 3 years of restaurant general management experience.
If work-life balance is your thing, we offer a 40-hour work week during our 8-week manager training program. Post-training, our management team works at least 40 hours and up to 50 hours, as the needs of the Shack dictates.
- Minimum 3 years of Restaurant General Management experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of the Shack operations
- Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so
- Must be able to coach and develop others
- Minimum 3 years of P&L responsibilities
- Meet and exceed financial and profitability goals
- Leads the management life cycle
- Oversee inventory, quality and safety
- Accountable for management payroll and scheduling
- Responsible for employee relations
- Manage the facility while upholding our standards of excellence and hospitality
- Establish and build community relations
Our Benefits Include:
- Career development opportunities – we are growing!
- Competitive salary + quarterly performance bonuses + stock grants
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid time off (3 weeks to start)
- Charitable opportunities to give back
- Award-winning on-line training
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."
We are expanding across the U.S. and around the world! Join our #ShackFam
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.